Wow. What an amazing journey it has been so far. When Crossing got together as a band three years ago we never would have guessed the amazing things God had in store for us. Over our time as band we have traveled to 8 different states and played hundreds of events at camps, conferences, churches, festivals, concerts and all kinds of other events. We were able to write, record, release and perform what have become some our favorite songs on our EP Kingdom Reigns.
More important than anything that has happened on stage, we built amazing friendships with each other off the stage. Truthfully, that is what makes writing this blog so hard. After many long talks as a band coupled with a lot of thinking and prayer, we have come to realize that our time writing and traveling as a band has come to an end. God brought us together for a special season of life that we would not trade for anything. Sadly, though, we feel as a group the season of Crossing is over.
We want to thank you! Over the past three years, we have been fortunate to lead worship for over 50,000 people. Beyond that the Kingdom Reigns EP has reached masses across the world. We have got to meet so many of you at different events that we have done and hearing the responses of how our music and ministry have impacted you has been more meaningful than you could know. We want to encourage you to keep listening to the music and keep sharing it with friends! Churches from Seattle to New York (and even Canada) are beginning to incorporate some of the songs from the EP into their worship services and we could not be happier! We still believe in the music we wrote together and will continue selling our album via iTunes.
Just because Crossing is done as a group does not mean all of our musical carries are over. In fact, we would love if you would check out some of the new stuff each of us are doing!
Kaitlyn McKinney and Christian Dawson
- Kaitlyn and Christian have decided to travel and write under the name McKinney|Dawson. They traveled to Nashville, TN in March of 2016 to begin writing for their debut EP scheduled to release in the spring of 2017, and they will be on tour this summer!
- You can check out their tour dates and keep up with the progress of their EP on their website. McKinneyDawson.com
- You can keep up with McKinney | Dawson via Instagram | @mckinney_dawson
- Connor, Ulises Ponce, and Alex Rosas have decided to continue creating, releasing, and playing music together. Connor has also been traveling with the band Citizens and Saints.
- Connor works as a producer, studio musician, and song writer as well as gives music lessons for guitar, bass, and drums (for more information click here)
- You can keep up with Connor and his music via his instagram | @connorhedge
- Ulises, Connor Hedge, and Alex Rosas have decided to continue creating, releasing, and playing music together.
- Ulises continues to play music at his local home church as well as for other gigs and projects.
- You can keep up with Ulises and his music via his Instagram | @ulisesdrummer
- Alex, Connor Hedge, and Ulises Ponce have decided to continue creating, releasing, and playing music together.
- Alex has continues to play music at his local home church as well as for other gigs and projects.
- You can keep up with Alex and his music via his Instagram | @alexrosas